Your Florida Region is offering $400 subsidy to every affiliated member who attends the entire convention. Pro-rata available.
Diversity: Building Clubs! Building (sub) Region! Building Leadership!
Need help with registration? Email us at: [email protected]
The Ten Middot of FJMC Affiliation
Gam Yachad, Metsuyan!
Or What Does a Club Get for its Eleven Bucks?
- Access to many tested program ideas and to the men who developed them, from all parts of the national and regional organizations. Successful programs will make your Club a stellar part of its synagogue.
- Working together with nearby clubs on joint events, helping build your club, having larger, more successful events, attracting bigger name speakers etc
- Leadership development opportunities; focusing on how to develop coming Club leaders to secure its future (avoiding the President for Life syndrome)…and any other topic that relates to Club health and well-being. Want fundraising or membership development ideas? We have them! Just ask.
- Finding new friends in conservative shuls around Florida, developing new relationships and feeling the “ruach” at statewide events such as the Florida Region Man of the Year – Youth of the Year Dinners, Retreats, Boyz Night Out and Picnics.
- A chance to join in meaningful Jewish programs such as the World Wide Wrap, Keruv, the FJMC Sefer Haftarah initiative, Shomrei Ha’aretz – “Stewards of the Land” or Shomrei HaGuf – preserving our bodies and health. You don’t know about the Wrap? Men doing leather all across the world at the same time? Be one of us!
- Exposure to FJMC’s International Convention, like USY camp for adults, with leading edge programs and movement leaders (you will meet Hazzans and Rabbis who will “knock your socks off”). Once you go to Convention, you will long for more. The ruach you bring back to your community will be self-evident.
- Joining in the FJMC Yom HaShoah Yellow Candle™ program, to facilitate Holocaust remembrance and put your organization on the local Jewish map.
- Access to the “Hearing Men’s Voices” booklet series, including the latest initiatives on Keruv (outreach to intermarried Jewish families) and “Work & Worth” (the place of work and careers in our lives).
- Getting help with nuts and bolts topics such as membership, how to get new members and keep old members (including a Dues Statement template).
- Discovering connections with other men in the state or across the nation. Need a place to say Kaddish in Sacramento with a minyan? Need a family Pesach Seder for a kid away at college? FJMC’s network can find a place. You can feel at home in any Conservative synagogue, if you belong to an FJMC Men’s Club and are in touch with the Club’s leaders. You will find chaverim everywhere through our “Leadership, Innovation, Community”. Hinei Ma Tov U’manayim!
How to get started?
Contact: Ed Margolis
FJMC Florida Region
20903 NE 26 Avenue
North Miami Beach, FL 33180
Cell: (305) 785-6632
Email: [email protected]